Cyprus Professional Negligence Compensation
In this area of the law we work with clients that have suffered damage as a result of hiring a professional that provided substandard services. Defendants in such kind of lawsuits normally present themselves as capable professionals in their sector, undertake the execution of work but fail to provide the work or service at a satisfactory level.
Professional negligence may occur when a professional causes damage to his / her client due to provision of substandard service.
Examples of cases which lead to an actionable right for professional negligence are as follows:
- A new homeowner wishes to sue his architect due to design problems of the house he built.
- An investor wishes to sue his stockbroker for persuading him to invest in a wrong portfolio.
- A client believes that his lawyer has been negligent in his representation or advice.
- A patient gets ill because his doctor failed to provide prompt or correct diagnosis. Read more about our medical negligence services here.
- A company wishes to file an action against the information technology company that installed its faulty software system.
Below we list some of the professions where the professionals can have duty of care towards their clients:
- Insurance representatives / agents
- All kinds of contractors
- Real estate agents
If you are considering filing an action for professional negligence it is important to know that the not achieving a specific result does not necessarily mean negligence on the part of the professional you hired. The law on professional negligence is complex and ever evolving. Careful gathering of evidence is required at the early stages of filing a law suit and more often than not expert evidence must be presented in Court by other professionals of the field testifying as expert witnesses.
Our experience in this field enables us to assess your case quickly and accurately and advise as to the merits of your case. We can then pursue your case in Court in order to safeguard your rights and obtain fair and just compensation for you or your company.
Get Help for your Professional Negligence Case Today
In this area of the law we work with clients that have suffered damages due to professional negligence with the sole purpose of safeguarding their rights and claim on their behalf the maximum attainable compensation.
Our law office is in Nicosia and we take on cases and appear before all district Courts in all cities of Cyprus, Nicosia, Limassol, Larnaca, Famagusta and Pafos.
We do not charge for the initial consultation. The decision of whether to proceed or not is entirely yours. We will advise as to the merits of your case, the chances of success and the amount you may expect as compensation. We offer no win no fee funding agreements which means there is no financial risk to you.