We are N. Rotsides & Co L.L.C.
The first specialist claimant personal injury law firm in Cyprus. Our award winning team of expert lawyers is passionate about securing fair compensation for claimants who've been injured or treated unlawfully by others. With an impeccable success rate, over the years we have built the resources and expertise to enable us to provide the ordinary man and woman with legal representation to match and surpass that historically available only to our government, public bodies, insurance companies and big corporations.
We work with clients who have been injured or treated unlawfully by others with the sole purpose of safeguarding their rights and claiming on their behalf the maximum compensation they deserve.
In order to guarantee this happens we work closely with our clients from the outset and gather all the available evidence with the help of our network of specialists of the field so that nothing is left to chance. We are perhaps the only law firm in Cyprus with a team of 5 dedicated full time litigators dealing exclusively with personal injury claims negotiation and litigation. Over the years we have secured for many claimants fair compensation for their continued medical care, the loss of their income and the pain and suffering they have endured due to the negligence of others.
Our law firm is based in Nicosia and we take on cases before all district Courts in all cities of Cyprus.
- N. Rotsides & Co. L.L.C. (reg. nu. 288478) is a Lawyers’ Limited Liability Company with registered share capital operating under the supervision of the Legal Council of Cyprus and the Cyprus Bar Association.
- Established on the 9th June, 2011.
- The Managing Director of the company is Nikos A. Rotsides.
Cyprus Claimant Personal Injury Law Pioneers
- 1st Cypriot L.L.C. to specialize exclusively in Claimant Personal Injury Law.
- Strong team of specialized lawyers committed to working for your compensation.
- We don’t act for insurance companies – we don’t take on defence cases.
- We only work with injured people in order to secure their compensation.
- Day in day out we take on personal injury cases before all Cypriot District Courts.
- Our network of associate experts, medico-legal specialist doctors, accident reconstruction specialists, psychologists, damage assessors, injury rehabilitation experts, chiropractors, spine specialists, and physiotherapists will support your case.
- Our experience in this specific area of the law allows us to provide you with fast, reliable representation and secure the best possible outcome for you.
Multi - Award Winning Law Firm in Personal Injury Law
- Corporate INTL, Global Awards Winner 2017: Personal Injury Law Firm of the Year in Cyprus
- Corporate Insider Legal Awards 2017: Excellence in Personal Injury Law – Cyprus
- Legal’ s Finest 200: 2016 Recommended Firm Personal Injury Cyprus
- Five Star Law: Recommended Personal Injury Law firm Specialist for Cyprus 2015 - 2016
- Corporate LiveWire, Legal Awards Winner 2015: Excellence in Personal Injury Law
- Global Law Experts: Personal Injury Law Firm of the Year 2015
Serious Injury Niche Focus
- We employ a special approach to ensure our serious injury clients receive fair and just compensation against insurance companies.
Fierce Representation Against Big Organizations
- We take on cases against big insurance corporations.
- We take on cases against big hospitals.
- We take on cases against large corporations.
- We take on cases against the government.
- Our resources and expertise enable us to provide the ordinary man and woman with legal representation to match and surpass that historically available to our government, public bodies, insurance companies and big corporations.
No Risk to Our Client: You do not Pay Unless we Win.
- We finance your case with a no win no fee agreement which means no risk to you.
- We don’t charge any fees or costs unless we first recover your compensation.
- If your case qualifies we arrange for funding for immediate medical and rehabilitation needs as well as for your team of experts to support your case in Court.