Rotsides & Co. L.L.C., duly licensed Lawyers’ Limited Liability Company is seeking to recruit highly qualified and talented professionals for its Nicosia office.
Pupil Advocates Litigation
• The successful candidate will receive training in our practice field of claimant personal injury law and mainly in Road Traffic Accidents, Workplace Accidents and Medical Negligence.
• Shadowing lawyers in Court and in client meetings.
• Assisting lawyers in the preparation and presentation of cases before District Courts.
• Attending together with senior lawyers in client meetings.
• Preparing reports to supervisor.
• Maintaining a good filing system and database.
• LLB with minimum grade of upper 2.1 from a British University or equivalent.
• Barrister Vocational Course completion will be considered as an advantage.
• Competence with word, excel, outlook, and similar Microsoft office systems.
• Excellent communication / organizational and planning skills.
• Excellent knowledge of English and Greek language.
• Customer-friendly outlook.
• Self-motivated and able to work with own initiative.
Applications close on 10th August 2022.
All applications will be reviewed in strict confidence.