Rotsides & Co. L.L.C., duly licensed Lawyers’ Limited Liability Company is seeking to recruit highly qualified and talented professionals for its Nicosia office.
CAREER OPPORTUNITY FOR PUPIL ADVOCATES
Pupil Advocate Litigation (period 2020 - 2021)
• The successful candidate will receive training in our practice field of claimant personal injury law and mainly in Road Traffic Accidents, Workplace Accidents and Medical Negligence..
• Shadowing lawyers in Court and in client meetings.
• Assisting lawyers in the preparation and presentation of cases before District Courts.
• Preparing reports to supervisor.
• Maintaining a good filing system and database.
• LLB with minimum grade of upper 2.1 from a British University or equivalent.
• Barrister Vocational Course completion will be considered as an advantage.
• Competence with word, excel, outlook and similar Microsoft office systems.
• Excellent communication / organizational and planning skills.
• Excellent knowledge of English and Greek language.
• Customer friendly outlook.
• Self motivated and able to work with own initiative.
Applications close on the 30th July 2020.
All applications will be reviewed in strict confidence.